Trees n Trends is here to help with our expanded accessory department offering the latest styles to keep you looking fresh and staying warm!
- Jewelry Now it won't keep you warm, but a cool-toned bangle or holiday-themed necklace is an excellent way to update your wardrobe or add pops of sparkle for an upcoming Christmas party.
- Boot Socks We have a new and wide selection of the #1 must-have accessory for winter - the book sock! Not only do these fun additions freshen the appearance of last year's boots, but they add an extra layer of protection against dropping temps.
- Hats We spotted many of you trying on our new winter hats during the Holiday Open House and loved seeing you sporting new styles! From a felt fedora bedecked with glittery broaches to vintage caps in bold colors, it's time to upgrade that sad sock cap and stay warm in style!
- Pashminas A fringed wrap in a neutral tone is the perfect way to take warmer weather clothing into the colder months. Just throw a beautiful pashmina over a black T and you're ready to go!
- Leggings We love all the fun new patterns of this season's legging collections. Bold paisleys or graphic houndstooth leggings underneath a tunic or sweater dress is a fabulous way to show off your personal style this holiday season.
- A New Bag Adding a new bag in warm leather or a bold tribal print can add a pop of style to any outfit and is a great way to upgrade your winter look.
- Headbands Keep the static cling that comes with winter weather at bay with our new collection of headbands and hair wraps. You can also use these hair accessories to make your little black dress a little more interesting for the upcoming holiday season!
What are your favorite winter accessories?