We are celebrating the official arrival of autumn at Trees n Trends! Along with fall decor and Thanksgiving trees, it is also time to introduce fall floral arrangement.
In this video, Kevin walks us through how to make a simple, beautiful fall floral arrangement. As always, you can find all the supplies at your local Trees n Trends.
To replicate Kevin's arrangement, you'll need:
- one urn or other container
- floral foam
- one fantasy flower
- 3 branches of Japanese lantern
- 3 branches of berry spray
- 4 branches of burnt sunset berry spray
- 1 compete bush of the fire hydrangea
- 2 packs of dried artichokes
However, feel free to be you and be unique with your design!