Today we're here to show you how to use wrapped wires to create a rustic yet elegant arch for your Christmas Nativity Scene. A beautiful backdrop for your Nativity is the perfect visual anchor to give such a special piece the attention it deserves.
2 stems from the Fantasy Flower line
Foam block the size of your container
Container of your choice
- Decide on the width of the piece you'd like.
- Insert into either end of the foam block.
- Begin with the two tallest pieces and fold together.
- Then take your next piece over and under the two connected pieces. Fold and wrap.
- Continue until you've used all your stems.
- Feel free to fold the arch forward to add more drama.
Post a Comment